Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fresh Start.......Ahh Feels Good :)

Well, I decided to start a new blog.

It feels good to have a fresh start sometimes. You will get many different posts from me...from my day to day life as well as what is resting on my heart. I like to touch on lots of topics. I hope you will be encouraged and challenged! You will never wear out your welcome and I hope we can be friends :)

The reason why my blog is named it's just me is that I am just an average girl, harmless really. So when a hot topic is brought up, I have no intention of offending anyone or being rude. I say what I say with love and I want to establish that from the very beginning. We might have polar opposite views, but I want to have a chance to say my view just like everyone else. Hope you can give me some input!


Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment