Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Have A Secret

Shh....I have a secret to tell you.

I didn't do the dinner dishes.

.
.
.

Yep. Straight from the horses mouth. And you know what? That's good for me. Especially me.

It's good sometimes to just catch up with your Mom on the phone, read to your little ones before they go to bed, kiss them goodnight and hop in the shower for some down time......that's only.......like..........15.................minutes. Oh well. It's better than nothing.

May we enjoy little moments like these. Like my 2 year old telling me all about "I am a Bunny" and how the frogs jump in the pond...then my 4 year old correcting him and telling him what is really going on in the book. Haha, so funny.

So....maybe you can try and not do the dinner dishes tomorrow.... :)

Maybe you can even share with me what took the place of your dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment