Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pilates Update

Well folks, it's been a week since doing Pilates every day. I did skip Sunday, that's my day of rest :)

I have to say the first four workouts were HARD! The last two were much easier. I feel like I have the sets down and am more comfortable with my body. Once my 3 weeks is up, I will do Pilates 3 times a week for maintenance. I know that expecting to do it everyday forever is too unrealistic for me. I have little ones to chase and a home to tend to, so I just want to meet my goal and will taper it down.

I have seen surprising results...my waist is already slimmer and my husband has already noticed I have been toning up :) I look forward to doing it because I feel really good after and I feel stronger. Even my posture has improved.

So... I will let you guys know how it goes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment