Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time, Chocolate and Family

This has been a crazy week! It seems like it should be Friday, when it's only Wednesday :) We went grocery shopping today and I did not have a chance to clean my house before I left. That makes me out of sorts and it's not good for my left-handed...ness.

I have really tried to limit my time on the phone lately, however; it seems as if there are a million things going on at the same time and so I have been wearing the phone, as my Mom would put it :) Friends, family and other people in my life have been popping up all week.

I am thankful I have family that puts up with me when I have things to say from my heart. I appreciate it when my Sisters take the time and talk to me...and I to them about stuff. I appreciate Mothers and the experience they've had, which shows wisdom and insight on different aspects of life.

I feel as though my days are stretched thin and I am starting to miss family time. This is a busy season for us, especially my husband. I look forward the when this temporary crunch time is over.

In the midst of all that is going on, amongst all the busy running around and chatting, I feel God stirring within my heart a deeper sense of my role as a Wife and Mother. I am so blessed to be reading a presentation my husband is writing for Friday. He will be speaking to the youth on the "Two Roads". He's gifted in so many areas and this is one of them, I get to grow and reap the benefits of him searching out truths and preparing young hearts to turn from wickedness. I want to hold onto what I have gleaned and share with as many people as I can....there is so much to learn!! One thing that has been sticking out on my mind is my perspective of the two roads. I feel God gave my husband clarity regarding those roads and I want to live that out more than I ever have in the past. I will see if he will let me post his presentation after it's over....you'll get a better idea of where my heart is right now.

For now, though....I am still squeezing in Pilates everyday. I have to say it's not very practical for a busy Mama. I am looking forward to doing it 3 times a week. I sure like the results, though! Toning up and slimming everyday :) I also am able to have my favorite (or as my church friends like to say...favor-ight) treat....peanut butter eggs. Hopefully I can have a couple of those and enjoy the rest of this night.....and then it all starts over tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment