Sunday, August 4, 2013

Changes = Challenges

There are so many thoughts swimming in this head of mine.... I can't seem to focus on just one thing. I am, with God's help going to be implementing some changes into my everyday life. I am nervous...and challenged already. Some may be minor...others will be major.

Please pray for me as I make these hard transitions.... I might be on Facebook here and there, but I might just limit my computer time to blogging. I always feel better when I am able to write what's in my heart. You can still message me and post stuff, I will respond.

I need to take a good look at what I find important and place that as #1 on my priority list. Keeping a balance is always difficult and when I see Jesus face to face... I don't want to hang my head in shame I didn't use my "talents" He so richly gave me.

I'll be around... here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment