Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hello There, Stranger.

 Well. It's been almost a year to the day since I have been on my blog, even longer since I have actually written something. I tried to vlog on my YouTube channel, as you know, and I ran into issue after issue. First, the tablet I use as my primary computer has horrible sound and low picture quality.  I would review my videos and hoped people would just be able to turn their volumes up 1000x to hear me. I tried my husband's laptop with the same results. After vlogging for a while, I acquired an old iPod of my husband's and was able to get some mediocre quality videos out. I loved vlogging, I really did. However, my boys found a stop motion animation app on the iPod and now the memory is always full. I do not have the heart to delete all their videos and I would rather not vlog than get rid of my sweet boy's hard work. I've toyed with the idea of blogging again and then I would attempt to do a vlog. Every time I would start, it would tell me the memory is full. Great. All those takes, for nothing. I decided being a Youtuber might not be for me. Maybe one day I'll get a quality camera, as my husband even encouraged me to get one. Every time he brings it up, I don't get a good feeling about it, so I tell him I'm fine.  So.. present day... here I am, with tons of things to say.... and now my tablet is acting up.... freezing and not allowing me to access it the way I need to....I guess we will see if even this pans out. Maybe I should just stay quiet over cyberspace... or maybe my plans are being thwarted. Who knows?! I'll just commit it to God and He'll work it out, I am confident. So in the meantime, it's been a while, stranger. Hope to get to know you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment